30 апр. 2018 г.

What's Your Story?

Fear the Walking Dead 4×1


John: Someone there? I mean... not one of the passed?

John: Have a little... badinage, my mama used to say. That's just a fancy word for chat. It's been... I don't know... maybe a year.

John: So... what's your story?

Jesus: "Here" and "there" are just labels. It's all one place.

Rick: Come back with me. Don't wait this time. Don't... waste one more second. You're alive. You're part of the world.

Rick: You'll end up with people one way or another. You're connected.

Rick: You're a part of the world already. You'll find your way back to it, 'cause it will find its way back to you, so just... come back.

Rick: Well, like I said, you can hide... but you can't run.

John: I'm John. John Dorie, like the fish. But I-E, no Y.

Morgan: I'm just passin' through...

Leland: Karate man... and a gunslinger. How about that?

Leland: You got your hand on the lever?... Why in the hell you actin' like we have a choice?
Althea: There's always a choice, Leland... This just happens to be an easy one.


John: Well, I just want to give you something. OK? Clean socks. Worth their weight in gold. 'Course, gold ain't worth much nowadays.

Morgan: This world... we're always on our own.

John: The dead? I call 'em the passed.
Morgan: Call 'em walkers where I'm from.
Althea: Look at that. A piece of personal history.

Althea: Tell me one real thing, then we'll call it even. Why'd you leave Virginia?
Morgan: ... I lose people and then I lose myself.

Morgan: And no more questions.
Althea: I'm not gonna stop asking you questions. Especially about that tiger.
Morgan: No more answers, then.

Morgan: I don't kill.
Althea: Come on, dude, you gotta answer some of my questions at some point.
John: I don't kill either. At least I try not to.
Althea: Great moment for both of you to share this fact.

Alicia: There are-- There are bad people. There are bad people... here.

Althea: So what the hell's your story?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий