29 апр. 2018 г.

Dragonfly in Amber

Outlander 2×13


Roger: Thank you all for coming. It would've meant a great deal to my father. And if you knew him, you know that he was not one to leave anything to chance, including the toast for his own wake...
    "To Death, the jolly old bouncer now.
    Our glasses let's be clinking.
    If he hadn't put other out, I trow,
    to-night we'd not be drinking..."

The Reverend!

Claire: MacKenzie. I used to know quite a few MacKenzies... once upon a time.

Roger: May I ask you something personal? How did you do it? Finally say good-bye... to that one person you loved most in all the world?
Claire: Truth is, I've never been very good at saying good-bye, but that's the hell of it, isn't it? Whether you want to say good-bye or not, they're gone, and... you have to go on living without them. Because that's what they would want.

Claire: Wasn't that tall in real life. He could have been great. He had the name, the cause, the support of good men willing to lay down their lives for him. They've taken a fool, turned him into a hero.

Brianna: My real father is some 6'3" redheaded guy in a kilt from the 18th century?! What is wrong with you?

Geillis: Afraid I'm leaving tonight to... further the cause. But don't stop asking the hard questions. That's the way the world changes.

Jamie: This child, this one is all that will be left of me ever.

Jamie: If I have to endure 200 years of purgatory... 200 years without you, then that is my punishment that I have earned for my crimes, for I have lied, killed, stolen, betrayed... And broken trust. But when I stand before God, I'll have one thing to say to weigh against all the rest. Lord... you gave me a rare woman... And God, I loved her well.

Claire: He... he survived. If that's true, then... I have to go back.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий