15 апр. 2018 г.

Worth

The Walking Dead 8×15


Carl: 'I thought growing up was about getting a job and maybe a family, being an adult, but growing up is making yourself and the people you love safe... As safe as you can, because... things happen.'

Carl: '...if they won't end it, you have to. You have to give them a way out. You have to find peace with Negan, find a way forward somehow. We don't have to forget what happened, but you can make it so that it won't happen again, that nobody has to live this way, that every life is worth something...'

Simon: I'm Negan. And not in a collective, "We're all Negan" sense.

Gregory: No! I've achieved too much! I-I-I've suffered too much! I've survived too much for it to end like this! I've lashed myself to the bow, seen through the storm, and I have been reborn as a-a certified shit kicker! I make things happen! I've always made things happen. And it's not gonna end with me wandering off into the wilderness with my dick in my hand.

Simon: Second... do you make coffee?
Gregory: .... Best in the land.
Simon: We'll start with coffee and see where it goes.

Eugene: That sardine mac-and-cheese recipe I gave you was a staple from my college days when, as a cash-strapped student, I had to pad out the budget-minded goodness of M-and-powdered-C with the protein power of canned sardines... which provided a longer-lasting energy source than pure carbohydrates. The garlic sauté alleys what originated as a purely "oops" dish. Mmm... Takes me back.

Gabriel: I don't want to help you. But... I do fear death.

Negan: I'm gonna need you on your knees...


Negan: You gonna make a move, or is that it?
Simon: No move to make.
Negan: No. There isn't.

Eugene: I tried to resist. I tried to rise above my biological imperative, but that is not who I am.

Simon: You deliver or get shipped. He hasn't delivered, and that saddens me. But the time has come. Let us gather our like-minded individuals, draw strength from each other... and do what we need to do.

Aaron: What they did to you, what they turned you into... it's their fault. You hide. You don't trust. You don't live the life the way you want to because of them. They hurt you, and they're gonna keep on hurting you. Unless you do one thing! Fight.

Negan: Thank you, D. I'll take it from here.

Negan: You want to be the man, you got to beat the man. If you can do that... then, hell... you should be the man.

Negan: I thought about killing you, and then... I thought maybe that'd be too dignified for a... backstabbing, double-crossing dirtbag such as yourself.

Eugene: That's right. If Negan needs bullets to end this war, then, by ginger, he's gonna get 'em. All of 'em.

Eugene: Here we go. Time to do something useful with our pathetic lives.

Michonne: Just shut up and listen... "Negan, this is Carl...."

Carl: 'The way out is working together. It's forgiveness.'

Negan: No more talk.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий