2 апр. 2018 г.

Blackbird

Peaky Blinders 4×3


Bradley: They're mostly farm hands from down Worcester way. But I'll show 'em. Hungry men learn fast.

Bradley: What about security?
Arthur: Yeah, well, about that... By order of the city of Birmingham police department, you and your ugly workforce are now under the protection... of the Peaky fucking Blinders.

Polly: Whilst working for this company, I have killed a man, I have lost a man, I have found a son, I have nearly lost a son, I have nearly lost my own life. Now, I will accept my job back, if the terms on offer are favourable... but I will not behave myself.

Linda: In this sinful place, there will be temptations. It's my responsibility as your wife to help you resist those temptations. By putting myself between you... and the devil. In the words of my sinful Catholic mother, "Keep his balls empty and his belly full."
Arthur: God rest her soul.

Tommy: We need to forget the idea that it has to be Arthur that pulls the trigger. Tradition will just fuck us up.

Tommy: We need Luca Changretta dead. That's it.
Polly: Dropping the law of the bullet is part of the process of modernisation that I was working on before I were... before I was executed.

Tommy: Concentrate on what unites us. This is all temporary.
Polly: Yeah, temporary, right.


Arthur: OK, I wasn't going to hit ya... but that wasn't fucking nice.

Linda: I don't want you dead. Polly doesn't want you dead. Let Mr Gold do the killing. For money. It's the modern way, Arthur.

Tommy: Was it fear, or was it hatred?

Tommy: Your family are safe only at my discretion. Now... explain to me...

Devlin: Mr Shelby, please. ... Before you, I was an ordinary working man.
Tommy: Yeah, and now you're one of us.

Polly: Linda? This is a betting shop.
Linda: Look... Arthur said yes. Tommy said yes.
Polly: But did God say yes? Gambling is a sin, Linda.
Linda: It's not me that's doing the gambling. I'm just taking the bets.

Polly: Ladies, let's give our boss a first day that he'll never forget.

Lizzie: Are you kissing her or me?

Lizzie: Why?
Tommy: Because I promised someone I was going to change the world...
Lizzie: You do realise, Tommy, we're all going fucking mad here.
Tommy: Yeah, I know. Come on.

Luca: You are an unlikely Cassius.

Luca: You want to dance?...
Polly: I don't dance any more.
Luca: Yeah, that's a shame... cos you're dancing with me.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий