29 апр. 2018 г.

The Comet Polarization

The Big Bang Theory 11×21


Amy: You know, the Greek version of Mercury, Hermes, was worshipped in Athens by the carving of giant wooden phalluses.
Sheldon: Please, Amy, get your mind out of the ancient Athenian gutter!

Sheldon: Who are all these people? What? Is this a flash mob?
Howard: Are they dancing?

Sheldon: If I'm going to sit, read, and ignore a woman, it's going to be my fiancée.

Stuart: Comic Center, where the real superhero is you.

Howard: But you got all dressed up. We were supposed to have dinner and romance.
Bernadette: We'll just have to divide and conquer. I'll go to dinner, and you can stay home with the Internet and have romance.

Sheldon: No... I'm not annoyed that she's a woman. I'm annoyed, and she's a woman.
Amy: No, I get that. I'm annoyed and I'm a woman.

Sheldon: You're wise, and you smell like books. You really are the whole package.

Neil Gaiman: You know, if you're interested in alternate histories, Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602.
Sheldon: I'm sorry, we're in the middle of something here.
Neil Gaiman: It is pretty good, actually. He takes the Marvel superheroes and he puts them into Elizabethan England.
Sheldon: Let me guess-- everyone thinks the X-Men are witches.
Neil Gaiman: Yeah...

Leonard: I did realize something. I-I don't need to fight your battles. You... you are a strong and independent woman. You have your own voice. And, to quote another strong woman, Katy Perry, it's time to hear you roar.

--
On the IMDb
+ Vanity Card # 588!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий