20 апр. 2018 г.

Wrath

The Walking Dead 8×16


Siddiq: But all that's left of the people we lose, what was theirs... are their ideas.
Rick: Thank you.

Ezekiel: But to justify everything we've lost, we must risk losing everything.

Morgan: We are worse than we were... me and you. We are.

Morgan: We've both lost everything, everything good. What... What does it matter if we spend whatever's left on keeping people alive? ... We have. And we can't go back. So let's just finish this.

Eugene: Depending on the terrain and timing, the pump and priming, I believe we should attempt a one-fell-swooper. A firing line that would minimize chaos opportunity and alpha-to-omega this thing in less than 10.
Negan: Are you sure that's something you want to see?
Eugene: More of a "need to" thing.

Negan: Idiots.

Negan: Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. Probably.

Jared: You don't die, right? Man... You oughta try it sometime.

Negan: You said you didn't want to die a fruitless death. Well, you can't always get what you want.

Jesus: I have a simple proposal. Something to try... This end for the dead, and this end for the living. And things will get better.
Carol: Jesus. I'm starting to like that guy.


Negan: Well, damn, Rick, look at that. Pegged again. Pegged so very hard.

Negan: I ambushed your ambush with an even bigger ambush.

Negan: Pick a direction to run. See how you do. Make it fun for all of us.

Negan: We are cleaning house today, Rick.

Norris: Any of you gents with me? 'Cause I'm with her. Even if she's not with us.

Negan: It's just you and me, Rick. And you... You are torn open. I am bigger, I am badder, and I got a bat.

Negan: Look what you did. Carl didn't know a damn thing...

Rick: Go home. Then the work begins. The new world begins. All this... All this is just what was. There's gotta be somethin' after.

Eugene: Ergo, I created a modicum of phooey for a full kablooey.

Rick: My mercy... prevails... over my wrath.

Morgan: You don't want to be alone. People. Everything is about people. Everything in this life that's worth a damn.

Maggie: But Rick and Michonne... Rick was wrong to do what he did. Michonne, too. So we're gonna bide our time, wait for our moment... and then we're gonna show him.

Father Gabriel: Thank you. Thank you. I understand. I know now. You've given me so much... After you've given me so much. I can see.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий