8 апр. 2018 г.

Small Town Crime

Mike Kendall: There's, uh, one other thing I'd like to mention.
Business Type: Sure, go ahead.
Mike Kendall: Well... I have a problem with alcohol.
Business Type: I see.
Mike Kendall: Most mornings, I'm about as worthless as a park bench in hell. I usually don't start thinking straight until I get a couple cold ones in me. After that, I wouldn't recommend me operating any heavy machinery... if you get where I'm going.
Business Type: Yeah.
Mike Kendall: But other than that, you know, I'm ready to go.

Randy: Look... all I have is a name. It's not something you put on a driver's license. But it's what everyone calls him. It's what he calls himself... Mood.

Leslie: Being a bartender, you see a lot of shit. You learn a lot of shit, too. Useless knowledge most of the time, but... once in a while, you get a gem. Let me give you an example...

Leslie: I bet you don't know... that our law enforcement holds a lot of pride... in the national bird. Now that makes sense... if you consider that the state's fowl... is the valley quail. Let me tell you, there's nothing tough about a quail... and you sure as hell wouldn't want to put that on your uniform. Now, you see... at the top of your badge... there's supposed to be an eagle. A bald eagle, the national bird. Now, what you got there... looks more like a hawk... which is a hell of a bird... but it ain't no bald eagle. So, I'm guessing that that badge was made in, uh, Tijuana by a counterfeiter... who didn't know the difference between a chicken and chicken shit.

Mood: So, y'all got a plan for this shit... or we just gonna jump into an old-fashioned dog fight?
Mike Kendall: Both.

Oliver: You drunk?
Mike Kendall: I'm comfortable.


--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий