4 апр. 2018 г.

Marius Josipovic

Sneaky Pete 2×8


Maggie: We need him... To get the money and stay alive.

Marius: The trick is always impossible until it isn't. Those are your words.
Porter: Maybe I was wrong.

Porter: ...And we're still gonna get the money from them, right?
Marius: We're definitely getting the money.

Otto: Julia, what the hell have you gotten yourself into?

Taylor: ...It's all gonna come to light, and you're gonna be disbarred and jailed before the next fucking "Star Wars" movie comes out.

Marius: A man got acid thrown in his face. I think, under the circumstances, it is okay to lie!
Maggie: You know my problem isn't the lying. My problem is it was the wrong lie.

Maggie: Fine, I don't have Ethel's extraordinary gift. Sometimes the spirit... it reaches out, sometimes not, so yes, in order not to leave the client hanging, sometimes I use... shortcuts to help.
Marius: Shortcuts? You mean like you pay attention to what they wear and how they talk and how they move and what they look at? Maybe you take a peek in their purse when they get up to go to the bathroom? How is that any different from what I do?

Marius: What is my gift?
Maggie: To just not care.


Taylor: ...You wanna be a hero.
Lance: Well, who doesn't? Did you become a cop for the pension plan?

Otto: Marius, it's really a pleasure to... Oh!
Marius: Yeah, he's a... He's a hugger. It was a problem on the cell block.

Marius: Well, I'm not gonna do it anymore. I'm Pete Murphy from here on out.

Audrey: You didn't find the gun?
Taylor: No, I told you, I found the gun. I couldn't find the grave.
Julia: Gun? Grave?
Otto: I'll make coffee.

Frank: Where'd it go?
Marius: It's magic, is where it went.

Greer: There's one for each of you. Everything you've ever been even suspected of doing since you were 18 years old. Every con, every hack, every safe cracked, every five-finger discount, every drug pushed on the reserve, every house robbed.

Marius: You... You know what you're doing? You know what we call it in the confidence world? It's called an urban cowboy. It's all hat and no cattle.

Luka Delchev: How? And don't give me fucking "magician secret" bullshit.

Luka Delchev: It's doable.
Marius: I think it's doable.
Luka Delchev: Not asking. Saying.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий