20 апр. 2018 г.

The Magnificent Seven (2016)

Chisolm: Somebody fetch the sheriff.

Chisolm: ...So you seek revenge.
Emma Cullen: I seek righteousness, as should we all. But I'll take revenge.

Josh Faraday: I didn't want to kill him. He shouldn't have touched my guns.

Josh Faraday: Is it difficult?
Chisolm: Impossible.
Josh Faraday: How many you got so far?
Chisolm: Two.
Josh Faraday: What, them?
Chisolm: You and me.

Vasquez: Where is your gun?
Chisolm: Man carries a gun, he tends to use it.

Goodnight Robicheaux: Oh, sight to see, even with a storm on our backs.
Chisolm: Yeah. Rain ain't nothing but wet.
Goodnight Robicheaux: Well, what we lose in the fire we will find in the ashes.


Josh Faraday: Tell you what, for a sip of your whiskey, I'll teach you a few lessons. Lesson one. This ... means don't shoot. ...
    Now, lesson two. Take this card out of my hand. You take the card, you live. You don't, you die. ..... You got to be quick. You just lost your first gunfight. Try it again.... Lesson two. It was never about the cards.
    Now, I'll give you a third lesson...

Chisolm: You want to keep your town, you're gonna have to fight for it.

Chisolm: We're here to help you, but you got to help us. We're gonna need every somebody out here to help us fight.

Goodnight Robicheaux: Fame is a sarcophagus.
Josh Faraday: You read those in a book, or you just make 'em up as you go?
Goodnight Robicheaux: I'll try to use one-syllable words from now on.
Josh Faraday: What... What's a syllable?

Josh Faraday: Statistically speaking, they should've hit something.

Josh Faraday: I've always wanted to blow something up...

Josh Faraday: Six pounds of pressure. That's all that's required to kill a man. And they say the nightmares never go away...

Vasquez: Are you okay, güero?
Josh Faraday: So far, so good.

Goodnight Robicheaux: This reminds me of what my daddy used to say.
Billy Rocks: What's that, Goody? What?!
Goodnight Robicheaux: Well, my daddy used to say a lot of things, you know.

Bartholomew Bogue: If God didn't want 'em sheared, he wouldn't have made 'em sheep.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Quotes from The Magnificent Seven (1960)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий