18 апр. 2018 г.

Lies, Amplifiers, F**king Twitter

Homeland 7×8


Carrie: If you were really so sure you had a way to stop that, you wouldn't have answered the phone.

Senator Paley: We're here... to ask you to resign.

Carrie: I can break him. You know I can. I've done it before.
Saul: ... I don't trust you. Not like I used to.

President Keane: I don't want your resignation. He's counting on that, wearing us down so at some point, we'll do anything just to make it stop.

Wellington: I can't read between the lines on this, Elizabeth. You're gonna have to tell me yes or no.

President Keane: Tell them in terms they understand. No more.

Viktor: That woman on the video yelling at you, screaming up a storm. All of them are crazier than usual these days.


Viktor: You can't be serious!
Wellington: I understand, Viktor, that you have to say that. Nonetheless, please tell Moscow that if Simone Martin lies--

Viktor: We are not responsible for that woman. If you cannot handle her, I don't know what you expect me to do.
Wellington: Well, the Sixth Directorate will know... Pass the message to Moscow.

Carrie: The problem isn't that you don't love your country. It's that your country doesn't love you back.

Carrie: Okay. There is something going on--
Maggie: There's always something going on.
Carrie: No, I mean the country is under attack right now!

Carrie: I have an idea about what to do next.
Saul: Carrie, he asked for a lawyer.
Carrie: I know. Let's give him one.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий