24 апр. 2018 г.

Release the Hounds

The Last Man on Earth 4×13


Melissa: Do you want to have a baby with Todd?

Carol: Your lower back hair is catching the light in the most beautiful way.

Carol: Whatever you're doing, keep doing it, 'cause Mommy likey.
Tandy: Well, Daddy aimsy to pleasey.

Carol: Sorry we're late. Tandy and I were engaged in a spirited petting session.

Tandy: With outercourse like that, who needs intercourse? JK. I do, and hopefully soon.

Carol: Mom, are you saying that Tandy can release the hounds?
Gail: I will never say that, and I would request that you never make me hear that again. But the answer I think you're looking for is yes.

Melissa: Oh! Look who rolled over.

Melissa: Just leave him alone with his trains, and he'll be fine in a few days.

Erica: To Gail. Congratulations on six months of sobriety from red wine!

Tandy: I think I have an idea. And, as usual, I will handle it with grace and "aplobm."

Tandy: Oh, I'm so jealous of you and Melissa. You gals got it made in the shade with lemonade. With ice in it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий