1 апр. 2018 г.

11 Million Reasons You Can't Go Home

Sneaky Pete 2×6


Maggie: I-I never would've guessed that... you'd end up a cop. But I guess... I don't know. Makes sense. You were always kind of a bully.

Luka Delchev: This is... this is just for... for $10. Like, uh, imagine what they would do for $11 million!

Luka Delchev: Go to farm, tie Grandma and Grandpa to chair... and burn fucking house down to foundation.

Marius: This... this man with the black aura... his name is Luka, and he's the...
Maggie: He's the scariest man in the world. I know. But, uh, right now I got to go talk to someone even scarier.

Joe: The time to worry is when the drums stop.

Maggie: So, um, I-I'm gonna say book me now or... or let me go, 'cause I need a smoke. And I don't think... I don't think that's allowed in the... in the FBI offices, right?

Joe: Here comes Grandma.

Otto: When you wake up in the morning, we don't know what each day is going to bring. Today brought Maggie. .... At my age, you... you begin to understand that family is everything. That's why I am so grateful that we are all together. Uh-huh. Let's keep it this way.


Marius: So you think it's real.
Audrey: I don't know. But I think it's real for her.

Roby: You ever consider going for detective?
Taylor: I took the exam and failed.
Roby: Everybody fails the first time.
Taylor: You?
Roby: No.

Audrey: Something isn't right, Otto. Isn't it strange that after everything that happened last week, with Pete, the money, the police, that Maggie suddenly shows up? I know you want to believe this is a nice, happy family reunion, but what do we know?

Frank: Put on your scared face. We're going to Luka.

Luka Delchev: I must tell you... you're a slippery one. But you also must know a Montenegrin never gives up.
Maggie: I-I didn't know. I didn't know that you were from Montenegro.

Luka Delchev: Do you know, Maggie Murphy?...
Maggie: He's not my son.
Luka Delchev: Bingo.

Luka Delchev: Now... Where the fuck... is my money?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий