21 апр. 2018 г.

The Reclusive Potential

The Big Bang Theory 11×20


Leonard: Don't look at me. When the music stopped, you were holding Sheldon.

Leonard: As Sheldon's best man, I need to inform you that this is not a bachelor party.
Sheldon: And tell them why.
Leonard: Because you're a tiresome scold.
Sheldon: No. It's because a bachelor party is typically a hedonistic blowout where no pleasures of the flesh are denied. I'm not interested in that.
Leonard: How is that not exactly what I said?

Bernadette: It's a quilting bee!
Amy: My bachelorette party's a quilting bee!
Bernadette: Isn't it perfect?
Penny: Yeah, instead of oiled-up strippers and sex toys, we thought: what does Amy like?

Sheldon: We need to set some ground rules so that you don't embarrass me. No magic. No whining. You-- just no.

Sheldon: Um... no offense, Dr. Wolcott, but I'm not sure this makes any sense.
Dr. Wolcott: That's because I've written it all backwards.
Sheldon: You... Wow. That's "wow" backwards. Hmm. You know... I still don't get it.
Dr. Wolcott: Well, plus the numbers are letters and the letters are numbers.
Sheldon: Oh. I love him.


Penny: Are you having fun?
Amy: Yeah... I just, uh, finished sewing this top to bottom. Now I'm gonna sew it side to side.
Bernadette: Pace yourself. Some more tea?
Penny: Oh, lovely.

Amy: Of course I like quilting! It's the slowest way to make a blanket! But this is my bachelorette party! It's supposed to be fun and wild and full of bad decisions.

Sheldon: Dr. Wolcott, your work on time is revolutionary.
Dr. Wolcott: I would say thank you, but, in my theory of time, you've already called my work revolutionary, I've already thanked you, and I hate repeating myself, so let's move on.

Howard: Great. Who's gonna tell Amy we lost her fiancé to a madman in the mountains?

Dr. Wolcott: She lives in Munich. It's a perfect marriage. We focus on our work and send each other cards every year on our birthdays.

Sheldon: ...Also, I'm from Texas, and I can taste the difference between rabbit and squirrel.

Sheldon: Amy, would you still love me if I wasn't who you thought I was?... Well, what if it turns out I'm not the single-minded, science-obsessed recluse who puts his work above everything and everybody else that you fell in love with?
Amy: What if I'm not the straightlaced, buttoned-up, quilting queen you thought I was? What if I'm a... Riverdancing wild woman?

Sheldon: Do you really know how to Riverdance?
Amy: You tell me......
Sheldon: ... I'm the only man you do that for.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий