2 апр. 2018 г.

The Last Heartbreak

Lucifer 3×18


Ray: Looks like the Broken Hearts Killer strikes again.
Pierce: Stop calling him that.
Ray: Why? What's the problem?
Pierce: Because you never know when something stupid like that's gonna stick.
Ray: Come on. That'll never stick.

Lucifer: See, we've got this, Lieutenant. No need to mess with success.

Ella: Yep. Don't worry. Nothing's changing. Nothing at all.

Lucifer: I hate to break it to you, Cain, but there's only room for one immortal in the detective's life, and that position's already been filled.

Chloe: Lieutenant, we need you on this case.
Lucifer: And I normally love threesomes...

Cain: I like rocks... The thing about rocks is they're old. They never change. I've taken one from all the places I've visited.

Lucifer: You don't get to decide who someone wants to be with... And neither do I.

Maddie: You have to risk the broken heart if you wonna get something out of this life, right?

Cain: She's the key to finally getting what I've always wanted.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий