12 апр. 2018 г.

Still Gotta Mean Something

The Walking Dead 8×14


Gary: Shouldn't have played, lady. Not your game.

Negan: What the shit? No, really, just tell me... What the shit?!

Negan: Look, whatever you're doing... you must not really want to do it.

Negan: So let's have a chat. Let the healing begin.

Morgan: We take that road, you know what we'll find.
Carol: But I don't. I decided... I decided what it would be. But I won't know unless I go... unless I try. And you can try, too.

Morgan: I can't. I... You save people. I watch 'em die.


Negan: My wife's name was Lucille. She got me through. I didn't give her shit, and she got me through. Just life. Regular life.

Negan: What the shit?

Jared: Things have changed. Delivering Rick the Prick to Negan is a win. We wiped our own asses on this one, and the Big Man is gonna recognize.

Morgan: I don't die. I don't. Nobody dies! 'Cause everybody turns! Hey! Everybody turns!

Morgan: Everybody turns.

Rick: Why'd you save me? Why?

Negan: The offer stands. I'll swing by again sometime. Who knows? Maybe you'll want to share.

Negan: Holy hell. If shit could shit, it still wouldn't look as shitty as you. Get in.

Negan: You're not gonna say a word. You understand? Daddy's home, and it's gonna be a surprise. Hell, I got all sorts of surprises to roll out.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий