14 апр. 2018 г.

Coco

Mariachi: Look, if you're too scared then, well, have fun making shoes.

Miguel: I don't know. I thought it might've been one of those made up things that adults tell kids. Like vitamins.
Tía Victoria: Miguel, vitamins are a real thing.
Miguel: Well, now I'm thinking maybe they could be.

Frida Kahlo: Yes! It is I. Frida Kahlo. Shall we skip the scanner? I'm on so many ofrendas it'll just overwhelm your blinky thingy.

Héctor: He's been forgotten. When there's no one left in the living world who remembers you... you disappear from this world. We call it the final death.
Miguel: Where did he go?
Héctor: No one knows.

Miguel: Are you kidding? A minute ago I thought I was related to a murderer. You're a total upgrade.

Miguel: You don't have to forgive him. But we shouldn't forget him.

Mamá Imelda: You have our blessing, Miguel. No conditions.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий