11 апр. 2018 г.

Manhattan Murder Mystery

Larry: Come on, you promised to sit through the entire hockey game without being bored, and I'll sit through the Wagner opera next week.
Carol: I know.
Larry: I already bought the earplugs.

Carol: You know, I sit through the ice hockey game and you watch the whole opera!
Larry: I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start to get the urge to conquer Poland.

Larry: No, no, I forbid you. I forbid you to go. I'm forbidding... Is that what you do when I forbid you? If that's what you... I'm not gonna be forbidding you a lot, if you do...

Larry: I think it's a pretty fair assumption that if a person is dead, they don't suddenly turn up in the New York City transit system.

Larry: This is for all the times I call you to fix the faucet and you show up six months late.

Larry: Yeah, we may need some information while we're here, so... I'll take very good care of you if you play ball with us... What are you making a face for? He's the father of our country.

Larry: Oh, Jesus. Claustrophobia and a dead body. This is a neurotic's jackpot.

Larry: You were jealous of Ted. Yeah.
Carol: Ted? You've got to be kidding.
Larry: Take away his elevator shoes and his fake suntan and his capped teeth, and what do you have?
Carol: You.
Larry: Right. I like that.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий