6 апр. 2018 г.

Brawl in Cell Block 99

James: You okay?
Bradley: South of okay, north of cancer.

Lauren: How was work?
Bradley: Yeah, it was.

Gil: Don't make me give you an ultimatum.
Bradley: Sounds like you just gave me one.

Det. Watkins: Who are you working for?
Bradley: I work alone.
Det. Watkins: Who supplies your crystal?
Bradley: Some guy.
Det. Watkins: Some guy got a name?
Bradley: I forgot.
Det. Watkins: Would you remember if I showed you a list of names?
Bradley: Don't like to read. Won't even see a movie if it's got subtitles.

Bradley: Who's this guy I'm supposed to get?
Placid Man: Christopher Bridge... and he is in Redleaf cell block 99.

Bradley: Who do they keep in there?
Wilson: Child molesters, rapists... guys with death sentences, psychotics... Hey, where are you going? Brad, Brad, what's wrong with you?
Bradley: It's Bradley. And I'm psychotic.


Bradley: I'm gonna use that one.
Enrique: We're using it now, gringo.
Bradley: Don't call me a foreigner. Last time I checked, the colors of the flag weren't red, white, and burrito.

Enrique: Want to start some stuff?
Bradley: I'm more of a finisher.

Warden Tuggs: Each time you misbehave, you earn five points. Each point gets you one of these.... You currently have 25 points. These shall be dispensed to you over the coming week. When you are eating, when you are sleeping... when you are pissing, and when you are shitting.

Roman: It's a long, slow payback, Blanco.

Bradley: I'm not gonna stun these guys...

Bradley: Talk correct or get raped.

Warden Tuggs: Jeremy?...
Jeremy: Yeah?
Warden Tuggs: You okay?
Jeremy: I'm not dead.

Bradley: They say the head stays alive for a little while... after it's been cut off. I hope so.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий