27 июл. 2019 г.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)


Tony Stark: I said we'd lose. You said, "we'll do that together too." Guess what, Cap? We lost, and you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers? Not the Prevengers, right?

James Rhodes: Hey, new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And, if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?

Natasha Romanoff: You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side - I'm about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich.

Steve Rogers: Some people move on. But not us... Not us.

Natasha Romanoff: Have any of you guys ever studied Quantum Physics?

Steve Rogers: Wait, are you talking about a time machine?
Scott Lang: No, of course not, not a time machine. This is more like a... yeah, like a time machine. I know it's crazy, it's crazy but I can't stop thinking about it. There is got to be some... it's crazy.
Natasha Romanoff: Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore.

Natasha Romanoff: You were kidding, right?
Bruce Banner: I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either, all of it is a joke or none of it is.


Scott Lang: We go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones! Problem solved!

Nebula: That's not how it works!
Clint Barton: Well that's what I heard.
Hulk: Who told you that?
James Rhodes: Star Trek, Terminator, Timecop, Time After Time...
Scott Lang: Quantum Leap?
James Rhodes: A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time...
Scott Lang: Hot Tub Time Machine?
James Rhodes: Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, basically any movie that deals with time travel!
Scott Lang: Die Hard? No, that's not one...
James Rhodes: Look, this is known!
Hulk: I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you go into the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future!
Nebula: Exactly!
Scott Lang: So, Back to the Future's a bunch of bullshit?

Frigga: Idiot? No. A failure? Absolutely.
Thor: That's a little bit harsh.
Frigga: You do know what that makes you? Just like everyone else.
Thor: I'm not supposed to be like everyone else, am I?
Frigga: Everyone fails at who they are supposed to be, Thor. The measure of a person, of a hero is how well they succeed at being who they are.

Thor: Let's kill him properly this time.

Thanos: I am... inevitable.
Iron Man: And I... am... Iron Man!

Tony Stark: I love you 3000.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий