11 июл. 2019 г.

A Bunch of Hornballs

You're the Worst 4×8


Gretchen: I made you a friendship bracelet when I was home.
Lindsay: Aw! "G plus H"?...
Gretchen: The "H" stands for "Hot Lindsay."

Lindsay: It's my divorce license. Ha! I'm divorced! Oh, no. I broke my divorce.
Gretchen: Yay! Paul is dead! Now we can be fun single ladies together!

Gretchen: Don't emoji clap at me.

Jimmy: It's also a Dickensian exploration of the long shadow cast on British progeniture by the Second World War, but thank you.

Gretchen: Remember, the theme is Your Previously Secure Future is Suddenly a Giant, Scary Question Mark. But fun!

Adrienne: I'm just saying, I'm an old married lady, but if I were a hot, single British dude? Whew, boy, you'd have to take my dick home in a body bag.

Paul: Well, you're free, all right. Free from having me to blame for your myriad problems.
Lindsay: Uh...
Paul: "Myriad" means a lot.

Paul: You can no longer blame me for your life, because I'm not in it. You'll only have yourself to blame when you lose your toys down the tub, or when you bite into a chess piece because you think it's white chocolate.


Gretchen: Hey. Isn't it time for you to catch a bouquet or put a garter back on or something?

Lindsay: Paul said I blame everybody else for my life. Is everything my fault? Because I don't do life good?
Gretchen: No, of course not.
Lindsay: So it's your fault?
Gretchen: No, sweetie.
Lindsay: Then whose fault is it?
Gretchen: One thing I learned in therapy is that stuff that happens to you when you're a kid can really screw you up as an adult. Like, don't even get me started how my parents let me watch Return to Oz every day. Wheelers, dude.

Adrienne: I fake them. What are they like, Jimmy? I've heard it's like when you have to pee really bad, and then you do. Is that what it's like?
Jimmy: Well, I don't want to rub it in, but they're kind of the only truly transcendent thing in this world.
Adrienne: Please, no!...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий