20 июл. 2019 г.

Bumblebee (2018)

Bumblebee: Optimus, this is our home. We have to fight for it.
Optimus Prime: We will fight on. But we must find refuge first.

Ron: I actually got you a little gift, too, Charlie... I mean, it's small, but, it's from the heart..... A smile is a powerful thing. It releases endorphins. It says to the world, "I'm fun and approachable..." You know, there's a whole chapter in here about how people who smile more often actually have more friends.

Agent Burns: I say this with all due respect. Have you lost your damn mind?

Agent Burns: They literally call themselves "Decepticons." That doesn't set off any red flags?

Memo: You know, there's this quote that I like. "The darkest nights produce the brightest stars."
Charlie: That's nice.
Memo: My mom got it from Weight Watchers.

Sally: Charlie. Honey.
Charlie: I didn't steal anything, and he doesn't belong to them!

Sally: Ron! We have a kid in the car!
Ron: I was trying to save the other kid! What was I... It was a lose-lose.

Memo: I'm here. I made it. What's going on?
Agent Burns: World's already been saved, kid.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ nostradamvs: «Наконец-то. Первые «Трансформеры», которые хоть как-то можно смотреть. Где есть история развития персонажа, а не 3-часовая эпическая битва, в которой одинаковые железные роботы сражаются против одинаковых железных роботов. Не шедевр, но по крайней мере кино с внятным сценарием, аркой героя и понятным посылом. И даже заканчивается остроумно.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий