2 июл. 2019 г.

The Mask Drop

Sneaky Pete 3×9


Chuck: And if I was them, ooh, God. I would cut off your fucking arms, and I would beat you to death with them.

Audrey: I'm not sick. Just probably ate something bad.

Carly: ...this wine is worth $4 million?
Taylor: No, the-the-the wine... uh, gives him cash. The cash gives him access to the $4 million. Right?
Carly: How?
Taylor: I don't know. Maybe I could just have him type it all up and tweet it out.

Taylor: We've got our work cut out for us. We are looking for something called Domaine la Romanée-Conti.
Otto: Romanée-Conti, huh?
Taylor: 1929.
Otto: Red or white?
Taylor: Red.
Otto: Bubbles? Or no bubbles?
Taylor: Red.
Otto: It's probably sequenced alphabetically, some shit like that. Well, you look over there, I'll look over here...

Lizzie: He's a con artist. Information's currency. Did he want to hear your life story? Was he a good listener? 'Cause every word that's coming out of your mouth is money in the bank for him.

Taylor: It's like our family was born under a bad sign!


Otto: Just think about all the stuff that could've happened to you and didn't. You don't know what's gonna happen next. You fight! That's how you get through the shitty times!

Marius: You need to work on that poker face.

Carly: Oh, Grandma, you're not supposed to be using that. It interferes with the, uh, equipment.
Audrey: Yeah, that sign's ten years old. No one believes it anyway.

Marius: I don't know what this is gonna be...

Otto: Oh, what's going on?
Taylor: We're going to Venice.
Otto: Good. Italy?

Audrey: What about you, Pete?
Marius: What?
Audrey: Feel like I barely know you....
Marius: I know how to rescue Julia.
Audrey: How?
Marius: It's not exactly honest, but if it's a question between being honest... and saving her... There'll be consequences. Th-There's a lot of people and things involved. Chuck is dangerous. The most important thing is that you trust me. All of you.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий