12 июл. 2019 г.

White Boy Rick (2018)

Richard Wershe Sr.: You know, people like to piss on this country, but America is the only place in the goddamn world where a man can hot-wire his brains to his balls and make shit happen. All's he got to have is vision.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Vision?.. Man needs a fucking pair of glasses. He wired his brains to his balls?
Richard Wershe Sr.: It's a, uh, metaphor, Rick.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Fuck is that?

Rudell 'Boo' Curry: Listen, this Detroit, wood. If you ain't on the take, you getting your ass took.

Johnny 'Lil Man' Curry: They haul your ass, you doing white time. They haul any of our asses, we doing black time.

Richard Wershe Jr.: Well, I actually didn't catch the fight. You know, I played a little blackjack, met a girl.
Richard Wershe Sr.: A nice Jewish girl...
Richard Wershe Jr.: Jewish?
Richard Wershe Sr.: Yeah. Seeing as how you've converted.... The star, Ricky. It's Jewish... What the fuck?! How stupid are these guys you're hanging around with? How stupid are you?

Richard Wershe Jr.: You just ever think about moving? It's been so long since anything good has happened.


Marcus: You've made a baby with my sister. .... You need to call her and be a man about it.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Look, I only been with Brenda, like, a couple times.
Marcus: Only take one time to make a baby. Besides, Keisha damn near as white as you is.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Who the fuck Keisha?
Marcus: My niece, your daughter.

Richard Wershe Sr.: Who the hell are you?
Marcus: You his daddy?
Richard Wershe Sr.: That's right.
Marcus: Well, now you a granddaddy.

Richard Wershe Sr.: Ain't no way that's my son's baby... She's way too beautiful.

Richard Wershe Sr.: Your mother and I, we... We didn't plan on having Dawn. I mean, to be honest, we didn't plan on having you, either. But in the end, things worked out.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Dad, your daughter is a junkie, and I'm shitting into a bag.
Richard Wershe Sr.: Well, what can I say, you know? Glass-half-full kind of guy.

Richard Wershe Sr.: I know things haven't proceeded as anticipated, but a good idea, Rick, is like a fine wine. It gets better with time.
Richard Wershe Jr.: Things aren't gonna get better, Dad. You happy with this? You happy with who you are?... Don't be thinking what the right answer is. There's only one right answer.

Dawn Wershe: I know. I'm a loser.
Richard Wershe Jr.: No. You were just lost for a little bit. It ain't the same thing at all.

Richard Wershe Sr.: You'd be surprised how easy it is to take a wrong turn, no matter how short the journey.

Richard Wershe Sr.: Don't you give up on me. Ricky, hey, it don't end like this. We're lions. Hear me? We're lions!....

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий