21 июл. 2019 г.

I Need a Break

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×12


Other Rebecca: I lived in a wall for eight months.

Greg: You know, holding hands is a strange concept. If you think about it, it actually makes more sense to hold someone's elbow. Less sweaty, less germy, and the elbow gets so little love otherwise, you know?

Rebecca: I have an idea. A notion. A concept. Une idée folle.
Greg: The last time you said that, you wanted to look into my eyes for 20 minutes straight.
Rebecca: I know. Wasn't that great? I got to know your eyes so well. I could draw your eyes with my eyes closed.

Rebecca: I know you don't like water parks or amusement parks or... parks, but you've never been to one with me.
Greg: Uh, yeah. I don't know though. Groups of people having fun and enjoying themselves, it's-it's not my thing.

Paula: Oh, I napped once. It was 1983...

Dr. Akopian: How's group therapy?
Rebecca: Haven't needed it. I have it all under control. I have that darkness under control.

Dr. Akopian: I'm worried you're gonna backslide.
Rebecca: Let's go on a slide backwards.

Greg: ♪ The smell of the water, kids screaming with joy ♪
             ♪ I've hated crap like that since I was a boy ♪
             ♪ While everyone was laughing and having so much fun ♪
             ♪ I would mutter "this sucks" till the day was done ♪

♪ I hate the feeling of the sun when it hits my skin ♪
♪ I hate when people post pictures ♪
♪ With the hashtag "mood" ♪
♪ I hate when people call blueberries a super-food ♪

♪ I hate when people ask me if I'd ever get a tattoo ♪
♪ Hate combination conditioner and shampoo ♪
♪ I hate doing the wave at a baseball game ♪
♪ I hate couples with a cutesy couple name ♪
♪ I hate when someone says a joke ♪
♪ And someone else says "zing" ♪

♪ I hate when people say they're going "off the grid" ♪
♪ I hate models who just happen to date quarterbacks ♪
♪ I hate the phrase "Love conquers all" ♪
♪ And I hate that it's true ♪


Greg: ♪ Oh, yes, I hate everything ♪
           ♪ But you ♪



Rebecca: Why don't we do this. Let's just take off our clothes and see what happens.

Paula: ...And stop staring at me.
Scott: Well, it's hard, because you look like you just crawled out of a grave, and that is visually intriguing always.

Josh Chan: Okay, you're-you're drunk. You've been drinking. You must have had, like, three drinks tonight. You know you can't drink like that. You're Jewish.

Rebecca: I was just so happy for a second, and... I legit thought I could get away with not doing any of the stuff... It's like I did squats every day for a year, and now I just want to eat doughnuts for the rest of my life and never go back to the gym but still have a great butt forever, you know?
Dr. Shin: Yeah. I do know. I work out my butt three times a week. You think I like squats?

Paula: Wait, what? ICU? N-No, I-I can't go there now. I got stuff to do.
Cool, then put "dropping dead" on your to-do list for today.

Rebecca: Paula, what were you doing? You walked around being so sick for so many hours, toughing it out on your own. You know you don't have to do that.
Paula: I just... I didn't have time to be sick.
Rebecca: Okay, no one has time to be sick.

Rebecca: You have to take better care of yourself.
Paula: I know that now.
Rebecca: Promise me that you will do everything the doctors want you to do.
Paula: Um, yeah, but they don't want me to do anything. They just want me to lie here for a couple days. And it's-it's not just a onetime thing. They're saying I gotta take better care of myself for life. Like salads. He used the word "salads," Rebecca. Without the word "potato" in front of it.

Paula: I mean, salads are just piles of sandwich with no bread.

Rebecca: It's not great... but you have to do what they want you to do. Okay, even if it is tough and tiring and exhausting... like a salad. Because, also, like a salad, there are croutons and bacon bits to look forward to.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий