24 июл. 2019 г.

Kill Me

Big Little Lies 2×5


Eddie: Not everybody gets along, Nathan. I mean, can't we just be comfortable not liking each other? Doesn't have to be a reason.

Mary Louise: Rather it's as you suggest... we have to do what is best for the children.

Madeline: No! This is a healing institute. Not a swinger's convention.

Madeline: If I fuck up again, it will not be with infidelity. I give you my word. All my future mistakes will be brand new ones.

Mary Louise: I was hoping this would just be about... tea, but... people don't do that anymore. Do they?
Renata: Uh, do what?
Mary Louise: Just enjoy each other's company. Just... no agenda. It would be so nice... if people could just be together, you know. But... maybe somebody will invent an app for that...

Renata: Are you placing judgment on my life choices?
Mary Louise: I don't know your life choices. I don't know you, other than you're a friend of Celeste, and you seem like a very nice person who lives in a big house with no furniture.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий