28 июл. 2019 г.

Alita: Battle Angel (2019)

Dr. Dyson Ido: What are you dreaming, little angel?

Dr. Dyson Ido: Let's look at the bright side. Your tears are working.

Alita: While I'm learning names, do you have one for me?
Dr. Dyson Ido: Alita. It's a nice name.

Hugo: You gotta be willing to do what it takes. Whatever it takes.

Nyssiana: You are so beautiful. I wanna rip you open and see if you're ugly inside. Like the others.

Vector: What you should've known, my friend... is that no one... is greater than the game.

Alita: I heard you were the heroes of Iron City. I am not impressed.

Alita: I do not stand by in the presence of evil.

— Know what is hidden. Always ask... what is it that you are not seeing?

Dr. Dyson Ido: Now you know who you are. But that's just a shell. It's not bad or good. That part's up to you.

Vector: Personally... I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.

Alita: I know who my enemy is. And I know he's watching us now. And you're just his slave. And I'm just an insignificant girl.

Nova: I've found the only way to enjoy immortality... is to watch others die.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий