30 июл. 2019 г.

Dig Dug

Stranger Things 2×5


Jonathan Byers: Don't you think it's weird?
Nancy Wheeler: What?
Jonathan Byers: How we only seem to hang out when the world's about to end?

Lucas Sinclair: Dad?.. When Mom's mad at you, how do you make her not mad?
Mrs. Sinclair: Hmm. That's a great question. How do you, hon?
Mr. Sinclair: First, I apologize. Then, I get your mother whatever she wants.
Lucas Sinclair: Even when she's wrong?
Mr. Sinclair: She's never wrong, son.

Dustin Henderson: I'm sorry. You ate my cat.

Max Mayfield: I need to know.
Lucas Sinclair: Do you accept the risk?
Max Mayfield: Oh, my God! This... this is so stupid.
Lucas Sinclair: Do you accept the risk?


Dustin Henderson: All right, it's Dustin again. Seriously, I have a code red.
Erica: Could you please shut up?
Dustin Henderson: Erica? Erica, is Lucas there? Where is he?
Erica: Don’t know. Don't care.

Dustin Henderson: Please tell him it's super important. Please tell him that I have a code...
Erica: Code red?
Dustin Henderson: Yep, code red. Exactly.
Erica: Mmm-hmm. I got a code for you instead. It's called code shut-your-mouth.

Murray Bauman: You're being naive, Nancy! Those people... They're not wired like me and you, okay? They don't spend their lives trying to get a look at what's behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, definition. This... this would open the curtain, and open the curtain behind that curtain, okay? So the minute someone with an ounce of authority calls bullshit, everyone will nod their heads and say, "See? Ha! I knew it! It was bullshit." That is, if you even get their attention at all...
Nancy Wheeler: So, you're saying we did all of this for nothing?
Murray Bauman: I'm saying, I'm thinking!

Terry Ives: Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the left. Four-fifty... Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the left. Four-fifty. Breathe......

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий