6 июл. 2019 г.

Skidmark

Fear the Walking Dead 5×4


Victor: Not my color or my style. I've always preferred flying a G IV.

Victor: Where's the six pack?
Sarah: Brewski or abdominal? 'Cause you ain't gonna find neither here.

Dylan: The book. How can it help?
Luciana: There's a pilot who crashes his plane in the desert, and he finds a little prince who has left his home planet, traveling from place to place.
Dylan: Why did he leave?
Luciana: To learn things. To meet friends.
Dylan: What did he learn?
Luciana: To look beneath the surface. To not be afraid of the unexpected.

Daniel: I told you to leave, Victor.
Sarah: We would've, but my brother's been itching to bring down the hammer for some time now.
Daniel: Hammer?
Sarah: Comin' in hot... Hug the van, Dan. Time to stir up some beef.

Sarah: Soup's on. Get the ladle.

Daniel: I'm not gonna shoot you in the face.

Charlie: What were you going to tell her?
Daniel: That every day brings a chance to start over, a chance to get it right.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий