28 июл. 2019 г.

The Pollywog

Stranger Things 2×3


Eleven: Friends don't lie.
Jim Hopper: What?
Eleven: You say "soon" on day 21. You say "soon" on day 205. You now say "soon" on day 326?

Dustin Henderson: I am on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel. These books... These books are my paddles.

Jim Hopper: That's it. Three rules. I call 'em the, uh...
Eleven: Don't Be Stupid Rules.
Jim Hopper: 'Cause we're not stupid. Right?

Dustin Henderson: You know, I'm thinking about calling it Dustonious pollywogus. What do you think?
Max Mayfield: I think you're an idiot.

Dustin Henderson: No way. If we take him to Hopper, Dart's good as dead.
Mike Wheeler: Maybe he should be.
Dustin Henderson: How can you say that?!
Mike Wheeler: How can you not?! He's from the Upside Down!
Dustin Henderson: Maybe. But even if he is, it doesn't automatically mean that he's bad.
Mike Wheeler: That's like saying just because someone's from the Death Star doesn't make them bad.

Max Mayfield: Why not?
Mike Wheeler: Because you're annoying. Also, we don't need another party member. I'm our paladin, Will's our cleric, Dustin's our bard, Lucas is our ranger, and El is our mage.
Max Mayfield: El? Who's El?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий