15 июл. 2019 г.

The One with the Sonogram at the End

Friends 1×2


Monica: What you guys don't understand is... for us, kissing is as important as any part of it.
Joey: Yeah, right... You serious?!

Ross: Doesn't she seem a little angry?
Marsha: Well, she has issues.
Ross: Does she?
Marsha: He's out banging other women over the head with a club... while she sits at home trying to get the mastodon smell out of the carpet.
Ross: Marsha, see, these are cave people. Okay, they have issues like: "Gee, that glacier's getting kind of close." See?

Jack Geller: I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding... but $40,000 is a lot of money.

Jack Geller: Don't listen to your mother. You're independent and you always have been. Even when you were a kid, and you were chubby... and you had no friends, you were just fine. You'd read alone in your room. And your puzzles...

Jack Geller: Look, there are people, like Ross, who need to shoot for the stars. With his museum and his papers getting published... Other people are satisfied with staying where they are. I'm telling you, these are the people who never get cancer.

Jack Geller: And I read about these women trying to have it all, and I thank God... our little Harmonica doesn't seem to have that problem.

Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh?
Ross: Well, you know, these people are pros. They know what they're doing. They take their time. They get the job done.
Monica: Boy, I know they say that you can't change your parents. Boy, if you could, I'd want yours.

Barry: I really wanted to thank you. About a month ago, I wanted to hurt you... more than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.

Ross: Well, isn't that amazing?!
Joey: .... What are we supposed to be seeing here?
Chandler: I don't know, but I think it's about to attack the Enterprise.
Phoebe: You know, if you tilt your head to the left and relax your eyes... it kind of looks like an old potato.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий