3 июл. 2019 г.

Sex Education #1.3

Sex Education 1×3


Otis: Do you have an appointment?
Student: Uh, no. Uh... But can I just stay in here for a bit? Um... I... I want people to think I've had sex.
Otis: Listen, I hear you. Peer pressure is hard, but living with regret is harder—
Student: No. Uh, sorry... Uh... I don't need therapy. I... I just wanted Molly Bell to see me coming in here so she thinks I've had sex. Uh, you don't have to speak.
Otis: Oh. Right. Okay.

Adam: What do you want, cock biter?
Eric: Nothing. Gotta go. Cocks to bite.

Jackson: Why not? What, you busy?
Maeve: Yeah, maybe I am. Maybe I live a whole rich life filled with adventure and intrigue. It is possible to experience things you don't know about, Jackson.

Otis: What do you get someone who's having an abortion?
Pro-lifer: Sunscreen. They'll need it in Hell!

Sarah: I got three kids, and I feel way more guilty about the ones that I had than the ones I chose not to. It's better not being a mum at all than being a bad one.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий