9 июл. 2019 г.

Household

The Handmaid's Tale 3×6


June: I have my own prayers. I pray that their prayers go unanswered. And I pray for Serena. May she find her way back, may she see past her broken heart and remember that Nichole is better off where she is. May she convince Fred to let things lie. Or may they both get hit by a fucking truck. I'm honestly down for either.

DC Station Aunt Guard: Welcome to Washington. Blessed are the silent, for only they will hear the voice of the Lord. Head down, please.

Commander Waterford: All together again. Isn't this nice?

Commander Waterford: And we're off, like a herd of dusty turtles.

June: It changed you, it didn't change... this... place. She deserves... better. Our girl deserves better. And I know that you know that.

Gord: Gilead is ah... an extremely powerful country... militarily. Canada is eager to avoid conflict.

Olivia Winslow: I know this is a bit taboo, but I loved your book... You really... just saved me. You should have seen us before. Me at one corporate law firm, George at another... No time for a family.

Nick: They don't give a shit about us... They're politicians.
June: I know.
Nick: They have their own agenda.
June: So do I.


Nick: This is your one chance. This is it. This is your chance to be a father to our daughter. How many of those do you think you're gonna get?

Sarah: Some people are not to be dealt with...

Aunt Lydia: When I get tired... I still try to think of the good I can do in God's world. If I can help just one person, one soul, that's enough... I think of you, dear.

Serena: That's nice. The silence.

June: You will never be free of me. You will never be free of me until both of my children are safe.

June: You can't love! You don't know how! Serena, you built this whole world just so that you can have someone. But it didn't work. You're small. You're cruel. And you're empty. You will always be... empty.

Serena: I should have put a ring in your mouth the day that we met.
June: I should have let you burn when I had the chance.

Commander Waterford: Hear... our prayer. Children are a heritage from the Lord. Offspring, a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior, are children born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies. Hear our prayer.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий