17 июл. 2019 г.

The End of Everything

Fear the Walking Dead 5×5


Althea: Hey, baldy! Over here... Come on. You can do it.

Althea: So... Start with the basics, same thing I ask everyone. Your name, where you're from, what you've seen.

Althea: I have to call you something, so... just gonna call you Happy.

Althea: All right, Happy, let's get to it. Where are you from?
Happy: Why does any of this matter?
Althea: When we're gone, our stories will be all that's left.

Althea: I don't stay in the car. That rule's kept me alive even before people were eating each other's faces.

Happy: We are a force who are not living for ourselves or for now. You have your stories, already making every day the past. We have the future!

Althea: You fall, I fall. That's all the trust I need.

Happy: It's bigger than me, it's bigger than you, it's bigger than all of us. Because it's the future. And we're the past.

Happy: Don't chase this story!

Althea: Szewczyk-Przygocki.
Morgan: What?
Althea: It's my last name. I had two parents with Polish names who insisted on double-barreling.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий