23 июл. 2019 г.

The Website

Grace and Frankie 5×9


Grace: Brianna, what are you wearing to the meeting?... Well, they better be formal basketball shorts!

Frankie: Grace, you were right for once.

Frankie: Grace has never before given me the reins of Vybrant, so we must treat this with the utmost seriousness. No shirking, no procrastinating, and no reinventing the wheel, unless, of course, you have a great new wheel idea.

Frankie: Now then, onto the first item... Label and ship packages. Oh, for Pharrell's sake! Why can't you just paint two "X" s on my eyes and bury me at sea?

Frankie: Okay, not time to panic yet. Maybe the whole Internet is down... Quick, search "funny elephant videos." See if anything comes up.
Joan-Margaret: Eight million results.
Frankie: Eight?! Oh, that's more than last time...

Grace: What's our excuse for not getting it done?
Mallory: Uh, you're old and I'm not getting paid?
Grace: You're not getting paid?!
Mallory: You are?

Grace: Okay, this is my mistake. I'll fix it. You follow my lead.
Frankie: I know. Good cop, bad cop.
Grace: No. I am all the cops. You're a civilian ride-along.

Grace: Look, I know things can't get worse, but please, don't find a way.
Frankie: Life always finds a way.

Grace: I thought you were gonna make him our CEO.
Frankie: No, I made him our IT guy.
Grace: We don't need an IT guy.
Frankie: Sometimes you hire an IT guy 'cause he needs you.
Grace: You don't, but I get your point.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий