31 июл. 2019 г.

The One with the Thumb

Friends 1×3


Rachel: He said, "We should do it again." That's good, right?
Monica: Uh, no. Loosely translated, "We should do this again," means: "You will never see me naked."
Rachel: Since when?!
Joey: Since always. It's, like, dating language. You know, like, "It's not you," means, "It is you."
Chandler: "You're such a nice guy," means: "I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics... and complaining about them to you."
Phoebe: Or, you know, um, "I think we should see other people," means: "Ha, ha, I already am."

Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
Monica: Let's see, today's Monday... Never.

Ross: I think Alan... will become the yardstick... against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
Rachel: What future boyfriends? No, no. I think this could be, you know, "it."

Ross: You know what I like most about him?... The way he makes me feel about myself.

Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk.
Phoebe: Wait, wait. I'm getting a déjà vu... No, I'm not.
Monica: Monica: All right, we have to talk.
Phoebe: There it is.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий