6 июл. 2019 г.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Miss Calleros: Mr. Morales. Movin' in the dark. You're late again.
Miles Morales: Einstein said time was relative, right? Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.

Miles Morales: How could there be two Spider-Men? There can't be two Spider-Men. Can there?

Peter B. Parker: What now? What is this place? Did you know your shoes are untied?

Stan Lee: I'm going to miss him... We were friends, you know.

Miles Morales: Can I return it if it doesn't fit?
Stan Lee: It always fits... eventually.

Miles Morales: This is amazing! You can teach me like Peter said he would. Before he died.
Peter B. Parker: Yeah. Exactly.

Peter B. Parker: "Or everyone's gonna die." That is what they always say. But there's always a little bit of time before everybody dies and that's when I do my best work.

Miles Morales: Aren't you gonna need this?
Peter B. Parker: Aw, you have a goober. Give it.
Miles Morales: Wait, no. Not so fast. He called it an override key.
Peter B. Parker: There's always a bypass key, a virus key, a who-cares key. I can never remember, so I always call it a goober. Give it.

Peter B. Parker: What are you doing?
Miles Morales: Making you feel guilty. Is it working?
Peter B. Parker: How could it...? No. Look at me. Does it look like it's working? No. No, it's not... No! No! No! Do not let him win! All right, kid. You win.

Miles Morales: You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?
Peter B. Parker: Yeah, I got plenty. Disinfect the mask. You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints.
Miles Morales: Anything else?
Peter B. Parker: Nope, that was everything.


Peter B. Parker: Everybody knows that the best way to learn is under intense life-threatening pressure.

Peter B. Parker: We're a little team! Me as the teacher who could still do it. You as the student who can do it, just not as good. I'm proud of us. Is there something you want to say to me?

Miles Morales: How many more Spider-People are there?
Peter B. Parker: Save it for Comic-Con.
Miles Morales: What's Comic-Con?

Aunt May: And what dimension are you from?
Miles Morales: Brooklyn.

Uncle Aaron: You're the best of all of us, Miles. You're on your way. Just keep going. Just keep going...

Spider-Ham: Miles, the hardest thing about this job is you can't always save everybody.

Spider-Ham: Do animals talk in this dimension? 'Cause I don't wanna freak him out.

Miles Morales: When will I know I'm ready?
Peter B. Parker: You won't. It's a leap of faith. That's all it is, Miles. A leap of faith.

Peter B. Parker: Why is this always difficult?..

Spider-Ham: That's all, folks.
Peter B. Parker: Is he allowed to say that, legally?

Miles Morales: Anyone can wear the mask. You can wear the mask. If you didn't know that before, I hope you do now.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий