31 июл. 2019 г.

It's Always Been This Way

You're the Worst 4×13


Vernon: What heaven is this?

Jimmy: Fancy a drive?

Jimmy: Sounds like the Barbara clan have finally Chernobyl'd themselves. I need to witness the fallout in IMAX.

Edgar: I don't mean to be over-dramatic and assume it's me or anything, but...

Max: You triggered me. Telling me about sad things and poor people... Why would you put that on me? I'm having trouble sleeping. I have PTSD from your war stories.
Edgar: I have PTSD from war!!

Jimmy: I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing for my personal growth were I to try to be more available for your stories and whatnot.
Edgar: Uh, at this point, I think that might be too weird.
Jimmy: Okay. Phew.


Lindsay: I'm a helper. Like that glove that makes hamburgers.

Olivia: Gretchen, will you help me with my poster for science class?
Gretchen: Sure, kiddo. Go get your crayons. No flesh color, 'cause racism.

Gretchen: It just confirmed what I have always known. At the end of the day, I'm unlovable. Fundamentally. Always have been. And you fell for me? Joke is on you!

Gretchen: Guys, I'm sorry. I choose... I choose... myself.

Gretchen: ...And, besides, you looked so sad when I left, I realize I now have the power to destroy you. And why would I give that up?

Gretchen: So, what are we thinking, October?...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий