1 июл. 2019 г.

Who's da New King of Hell?

Lucifer 4×10


Chloe: Hm, you're in a good mood.
Lucifer: Well, the world will not be destroyed because I forgave myself, so I'd say that's a pretty darn good day for me and all mankind for that matter, so you're welcome.

Chloe: So, um... it's all... totally gone? The red skin, the devil wings. No more flare-ups?
Lucifer: It's not hemorrhoids, detective.

Lucifer: What about a case then? There must be a jolly good murder to solve.

Lucifer: Well, call me if anything pops up. Or falls down, rather.

Amenadiel: Come say hello to Uncle Lucy!

Amenadiel: Recently, I've made a decision about my son. And even though, in my heart I... I believe it's right... I know it's gonna be painful...
Lucifer: Oh, right, that. Well, 79% of American boys are circumcised, so he'll be in the majority if you do, however, it does reduce sensation by about 32.8%, according to Dr. Oz. But just... weigh up the options, Snip it or skip it, I'm sure it'll be dandy.

Linda: Forgiving yourself... it's not as easy as you think. It doesn't happen overnight.

Ella: Nothing's ever been proven, but still, biggest beef since Biggie and Tupac.

Chloe: You should probably head home, Lucifer, because no victim, no case.
Lucifer: Oh, very well. I suppose there'll be another murder tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Lucifer: No way in hell I'd ever return to... well, you know...

Dromos: You've been on vacation forever. You didn't write, you didn't call. You didn't even send a burnt offering. The demons of Hell... they need a king.
Lucifer: Very well. Dromos of the Lilim... by the power of Grayskull, blah-di-blah-di-blah, I hereby name you King of Hell. There you go. Throne's all yours.


Dromos: What's so great about Earth, anyway?
Lucifer: Well, no offense, but the company's far greater, the work more interesting and the liquor far superior. Mm!...

Lucifer: So. Back to hell you go, it seems. Those eyeballs won't pop themselves out.

Lucifer: Am I dreaming? No, I can't be, you're both dressed.

Ella: I'm sure there's a totally reasonable explanation for why he's been gone for hours, without answering his phone.

Lucifer: The good news is I think you're right, I think Amenadiel does has the child safe. The bad news is... I think it's my least favorite place... Heaven.

Ella: That's just it. I never used to feel alone. Because I always had the big guy. I really miss Him. I was just so mad. So mad after... you know, Charlotte. .... But I don't think it's right for me to base my faith on whether everything is... good and unicorns and ice cream. I don't think it's God's job to stop the bad. I actually think... He's there to give us the strength to get through it.

Lucifer: Detective, I can't believe I'm saying this, but there are more important things than me right now.

Eve: The Mayan, that's it!
Chloe: Okay, it's a venue. Rents to concerts and also... I think, church groups.
Lucifer: Sex, drugs, rock and roll and my dad. That sounds like the oxymoronic venue we're after.

Chloe: Anything I need to know about how to fight a demon?
Lucifer: Not really. Just that they're super strong, scary and mean. Like Maze. Except these don't feel pain, because they're only renting their bodies.

Lucifer: Dromos! Surely you've heard breast is best.

Dromos: Long live King Charlie. He's going to be a hell of a ruler. Pun intended.

Dromos: Over my dead body. Oh, that's right. It's already dead, so... you're going to have to get creative.

Dromos: This is what I'm talking about. It's so sweet. I'm going to puke.

Dromos: It's amazing how many demon souls you can source from a little church confession.

Lucifer: I have to go back.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

+ Люцифер. Сезон 4. Финал!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий