13 июл. 2019 г.

Chapter Four: The Body

Stranger Things 1×4


Joyce Byers: I swear to you, I know what I saw. And I'm not crazy.
Jim Hopper: I'm not saying that you're crazy.
Joyce Byers: No... You are. And I understand, but... God, I... I need you to believe me. Please. Please.

Jonathan Byers: Okay, let me get this straight. Will, that's not his body, because he's in the lights, right? And there's a monster in the wall? Do you even hear yourself?
Joyce Byers: I know it sounds crazy. I sound crazy! You think I don't know that? It is crazy!

Joyce Byers: I don't care if anyone believes me! I am not gonna stop looking for him until I find him and bring him home. I am going to bring him home!

Mr. Clarke: I don't believe we've met. What's your name?
Eleven: Eleve...
Mike Wheeler: Eleanor! She's my, uh...
Lucas Sinclair: Cousin!
Dustin Henderson: Second cousin!

Mr. Clarke: Where are you from exactly?
Eleven: Bad place...
Dustin Henderson: Sweden
Mike Wheeler: I have a lot of Swedish family.
Dustin Henderson: She hates it there.
Lucas Sinclair: Cold.
Dustin Henderson: Subzero.
Mr. Clarke: ... Shall we?

"Odontalgia." That was the word. You know what it means? It's a fancy name for a toothache.

Jim Hopper: I don't have a problem. I'm just a concerned citizen.

Jonathan Byers: It's just, sometimes... people don't really say what they're really thinking. But you capture the right moment... it says more.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий