24 июл. 2019 г.

The Little Prince

Fear the Walking Dead 5×6


Morgan: We were telling you the truth when we first met you. We just didn't tell you everything.

Morgan: I'm telling you, as impossible as all this seems... we can do this. We can, 'cause we done the impossible before.

Dylan: Do you think it's going to work?
Luciana: It was your idea. What do you think?
Dylan: It's going to work. The book says you can only see with your heart, not your eyes. So I got rid of my eyes.

Dwight: I'm talking about how you are, you know, the way you see things. That had to have been how you were before, right? How it is now... and it hasn't burned you or broken you, twisted you. I hope it never does.
John: I'm even luckier than you think. World did a number on me before all this. But all this gave me more than I ever had. That's been hard to deal with. But I found a way.

John: Well... I think more things are possible than impossible.

John: I saw Cary Grant do this in a movie once... I was always hoping to try it when I was cop, but never got the chance.

Alicia: Are you surrounding yourself with the dead to protect your brothers? Or because it's easier than surrounding yourself with the living?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий