9 окт. 2019 г.

Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)


Ned Leeds: We're gonna be bachelors in Europe... I may not know much, but I do know this: Europeans love Americans.
Peter Parker: Really?
Ned Leeds: More than half of them are women.

MJ: By the way, travel tip: You should download a VPN on your phone, so the government can't track you while abroad.

Ned Leeds: .... So, uh, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now.
Peter Parker: Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?
Ned Leeds: Peter, those were the words of a boy. And that boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now, that boy's a man.
Betty Brant: Babe?
Ned Leeds: Coming, babe.

MJ: It's perfect. The most perfect word. Italians created it, I discovered it.
Peter Parker: What does it mean?
MJ: It means a million things. I don't know. Get out of my face. I don't know and get out of my face. It's the best thing Italy created, except for espresso. ... "Boh" is my new superpower. It's like the anti-"aloha." I was born to say this word.

Mr. Harrington: What do you think it is?
Mr. Dell: You know, being a man of science... witches.

Nick Fury: "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." Stark said you wouldn't get that because it's not a Star Wars reference. You can lose the mask. Everyone here has seen you without it. You'd only be feigning anonymity and breathing through spandex for no good reason.

Quentin Beck: I saw what you did with the tower. We could use someone like you on my world.
Peter Parker: Thanks. I'm sorry. Your world?
Nick Fury: Mr. Beck is from Earth. Just not yours.
Quentin Beck: There are multiple realities. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.
Peter Parker: I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? 'Cause I thought that was theoretical. That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with all the quantum...? It's insane. S-sorry. It's really cool.


E.D.I.T.H.: EDITH stands for "Even dead, I'm the hero." Tony loved his acronyms.

Betty Brant: I would totally kiss you, but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Ned Leeds: .... I might have a mint.

Mr. Dell: I came for science. I'm leaving 'cause of witches. Welcome to the new dark ages!

Quentin Beck: These days, you can be the smartest guy in the room, the most qualified, and no one cares. Unless you're flying around with a cape or shooting lasers from your hands, no one will even listen.

Quentin Beck: It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves.

Happy Hogan: You're not Iron Man. You're never gonna be Iron Man. Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend. And he was a mess. He second-guessed everything he did. He was all over the place.

Happy Hogan: Your friends are in trouble, you're all alone, your tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?
Peter Parker: I'm gonna kick his ass.
Happy Hogan: I mean, right now. Specifically, what are we gonna do? We've been hovering over a tulip field for the last 15 minutes.

Peter Parker: What's your password?
Happy Hogan: "Password."
Peter Parker: No, what is your password?
Happy Hogan: "Password," spelled out.
Peter Parker: Head of security, and your password is "password"?
Happy Hogan: I don't feel good about it.

Happy Hogan: You take care of the suit. I'll take care of the music....
Peter Parker: Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!

Brad Davis: Is no one else here interested in the truth?... "The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world."
MJ: George Orwell.
Brad Davis: Thank you, MJ.

Peter Parker: How could you do all of this?
Quentin Beck: You'll see, Peter. People, they need to believe. And nowadays... they'll believe anything.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий