6 окт. 2019 г.

The One with the Boobies

Friends 1×13


Chandler: Rachel, wait—
Rachel: No, you wait.
Chandler: Can I just say one thing?
Rachel: What? What?!
Chandler: That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your... nippular area.

Ross: All right, we're all adults here. There's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies... I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your pee-pee.

Roger: Mon, uh, easy on those cookies, okay? Remember, they're just food... they're not love.

Joey: I've been thinking... about how I'm always seeing girls on top of girls.
Chandler: Are they end-to-end, or tall, like pancakes?
Joey: You know what I mean. How I date all these women. I always figured, when the right one comes along... I'll be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, you know? Now I'm looking at my Dad thinking...
Chandler: You're not him, you're you. When they wanted you to go into your father's business, did you cave?
Joey: No.
Chandler: No. You decided to go into the out-of-work-actor business. That wasn't easy, but you did it. And I believe that when the right woman comes along... you'll have the guts to say: "No thanks, I'm married."

Rachel: Chandler Bing, it's time to see your thing...

Monica: So, Joey, are you okay?
Joey: Yeah, I guess. It's just... You know, they're parents. After a certain point, you gotta let go. Even if you know better... you gotta let them make their own mistakes. And just think... in a couple years, we get to turn into them.

Phoebe: He's a good person... and he can be really sweet. And in some ways, I think he is so right for me. It's just, I hate that guy!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий