14 окт. 2019 г.

Fish Gotta Swim

The Spy 1×5


Benny: His name is Mohammed Bin Laden. He's a construction giant from Saudi Arabia.
Jacob Shimoni: What's he doing in Syria?
Benny: We don't know. We also don't know how long he's been there.
Maya: Bin Laden's been involved in some of the biggest construction efforts in the Middle East, including the reconstruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque. If he's working on something in Syria, something no one knows about, something the Syrians don't even trust their own people with... maybe it's...
Dan Peleg: Shallal.

Dan Peleg: He hasn't been home in a very long time. Every agent needs to come up for air, or they drown.

Colonel Amin Al-Hafez: Water, the source of life. No creature, no matter how primitive, can survive without it. No civilization can thrive without it. That is why mankind has always fought over sources of water. For years, we've been playing a deadly game with our neighbors. They steal the water they claim is theirs. We, uh, damage their main pipes, blow them up, but they fix them and life goes on. It's a stupid cycle. Lake Tiberias may be in Israel, but the two rivers that feed it are not. The Banias and the Hasbani. Without those rivers... As they say, l'chiam.

Colonel Amin Al-Hafez: All this whispering behind my back, scheming, conspiring... I can't sleep at night. I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to answer me honestly...
Kamel Amin Thaabeth: Of course. Anything.
Colonel Amin Al-Hafez: Suidani is convinced that there is a spy working against us. He thinks it explains many of our failed operations. I got rid of my Deputy Minister of Defense because Suidani didn't trust him. I'm telling you all this because you've become a part of the family... I would like you to be our new Deputy Minister of Defense...
Eli Cohen: So what will be my answer?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий