3 окт. 2019 г.

Channel 5

Fear the Walking Dead 5×15


Virginia: .... I know it's hard to believe. This world gives us every reason to doubt people can help each other. But believe me... we can. So if you see somebody wearing one of these or one of these, we're here to help. Pick up the walkie. Channel five. Each one of us holds a key to the future. The more we help each other, the sooner we'll get there.
Althea: That's not the truth.

John: I don't want to wait anymore. I think when we get to the Gulch, we get married. Right away.
June: I think that's a great idea.

Althea: He's helping me get the story.
Virginia: And which story is that?
Althea: The one where you get your ass handed to you. By us.

Virginia: Well, there's the truth, Al, and then there's the truth. I hope you pick the one that keeps the most people alive.

Virginia: Boys... Yeah, that oughta get the job done. A little "call the kids to dinner". We saw a herd just down the road. You folks might just be the soup du jour.

Daniel: None of us has any idea how long we have left in this world. So, if there's things to say, you should say them.

Morgan: Virginia... if you're listening, we need your help.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий