17 окт. 2019 г.

Juiced!

Atypical 2×1


Sam: You probably don't know this, but a hole the size of the state of Maine has been found in the middle of Antarctica... You wouldn't expect to find a hole in the middle of a continent, but you'd be wrong... Something that seemed so rock-solid, or, I guess, ice-solid... And yet, impossible as it sounds... that's exactly what's happening. A giant hole. And while scientists like to think they know something about it, they don't. No one does. It's a mystery.

Paige: Maine is so beautiful.It's just like Stephen King described it. Minus the scary sewer clowns.

Zahid: Well, then, go talk to Julia.
Sam: I can't, my mom won't let me.
Zahid: You are your own man, Sam. You can do whatever you want. You can wear pants backwards.
Sam: Why would I want to?
Zahid: I don't know. Easy access to your wallet? A zipper for your butt? It's getting away from me.

Sam: The hole in Antarctica is most probably a result of hot water bubbling underneath the Arctic Ice. Invisible, but slowly destroying the ice sheets from under the surface... Inch by inch, one layer at a time... what was once thick ice finally gets so thin... it cracks wide-open.

Sam: Did you know there's a hole in the middle of Antarctica the size of Maine?
Julia: Is that how you're feeling lately? Like there's a hole in your life?

Sam: My mom didn't want me to come here either, but I'm my own man. I can wear my pants backwards.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий