25 окт. 2019 г.

401 Unauthorized

Mr. Robot 4×1


Wang Shu: Our team has an update on the shipment hack we obtained from Mr. Alderson. It appears it will grant us the clearance we need by the end of the year. It's October now, so that's two more months we'll have to wait.
Whiterose: Just in time for the holidays.

Wang Shu: In the meantime, he needs to be kept on a short leash and trained not to bite his master.

Whiterose: I hope you enjoy your last Christmas, my dear Elliot.

Mr. Robot: How ya doin', Freddy? Not too good? That's okay. I get it. Jerking off to underage girls on live video chats is one thing. When it's played back, though, kinda loses its magic.

Freddy: Merry Christmas, and I'll... I'll see you in 2016!

Freddy: Inbox? I'm an attorney, pal. That inbox is full of sensitive client information. You hear me?..... Hello?...
Mr. Robot: I was just taking a moment to think about whether or not I give a fuck... I don't.


Freddy: Who the fuck is this?!!
Mr. Robot: This is Mr. Robot.

Freddy: Wait a second. Where are you, anyway?
Mr. Robot: As far as you're concerned, I'm everywhere.
Freddy: What does that even mean?
Mr. Robot: It means I own the entire station.

Mr. Robot: This John Garcin practically posts every shit he takes... It's these people that are the real psychos. I mean, how proud of your life can you be?

Mr. Robot: He's shutting down, compartmentalizing the pain, living in the distraction, just like the holidays: the fake Santas, the plastic trees, the annoying Christmas carols... One big song-and-dance production to sell ourselves the theater that everything's jolly, at least for a moment. But when it's all over, Santa's gone back to his shitty day job. The trees get disassembled and thrown in a closet. The music's faded away. What then?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий