20 окт. 2019 г.

The One with Two Parts: Part 1

Friends 1×16


Joey: Would it be okay if I asked out your sister?
Phoebe: Why? Why would you want to do that? Why?
Joey: So that if we went out on a date, she'd be there.
Phoebe: Well, I mean, I'm not my sister's, you know... whatever. And, um... I mean, it's true, we were one egg once. But, you know, we've grown apart, so, um... I don't know. Why not?

Chandler: Mr. Dee. How's it going, sir?
Mr. Dee: Uh, it's been better. The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in.
Chandler: And?
Mr. Dee: It's pretty ugly. We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s.
Chandler: So, what does this mean?
Mr. Dee: We're gonna be laying off people.

Rachel: So, Pheebs, what do you want for your birthday?
Phoebe: Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.
Rachel: Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn?
Phoebe: Bath salts would be nice.

Jamie Buchman: Look, you're cold, I have to pee, and there's coffee. How bad could it be?

Mr. Dee: Hmm. You never really know what's going on inside a person's head...
Chandler: Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir.

Ross: I always knew I was having a baby. I just never realized the baby was having me...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий