1 окт. 2019 г.

Always Forward, Never Back

Imposters 1×10


Reverend Toomey: Well, time to get down to the business at hand. If anyone present knows a reason why Saffron and Patrick may not lawfully marry, they must declare it now or forever hold their peace.

Jules Langmore: Okay. I need you to be someone, so I pretend to be the person I think you need me to be so hopefully you're willing to be the person I think I need you to be. But what if what I think I need isn't what I actually need? Then what? Maybe you should just go with what you want.
Gina: But what if I don't even know...

Ezra Bloom: You're just scared.
Maddie: I'm scared?
Ezra Bloom: Petrified. Because in real life, if you want to feel something, you have to go all the way, and some people are just not cut out for that.

Richard Evans: It has to be said, that was... Awesome.
Ezra Bloom: Totally...
Jules Langmore: Completely.
Richard Evans: Awesome.

Ezra Bloom: Does anybody else feel like no matter what we do, where we go, we'll always be married to that woman?
Jules Langmore: Till death do us part.

Jules Langmore: Could she really be so...
Richard Evans: Smart play, right? Money, ring, cut us loose. What'd we expect? Leopard can't change its pants.
Jules Langmore: Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's... Right, and she always wanted to be free.

Ezra Bloom: Always forward.
Never back.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий