29 окт. 2019 г.

We Are the End of the World

The Walking Dead 10×2


Lydia: Mama, there's a man.

Alpha: Go on and try to kill us. But know two things... One, I do not die easily, and, two, you must also kill my daughter because I will not leave this Earth without her.

Lydia: Is he a monster?
Alpha: We're all monsters now.

Alpha: The dead don't have names. And we shouldn't, either. Without names or a past, those of us strong enough to still be alive out here can know each other on a primal level.

Alpha: They fear nothing. They want only to feed. They are free.

Beta: I like it... the sound of the dead. It's the only song I never want to end.

Alpha: I like killing with you.

Alpha: Well done, Big Man.
Beta: "Big Man"?
Alpha: Okay. "Mr. B."
Beta: I thought we didn't have names.
Alpha: It's not a name. It's a letter.
Beta: So, if I'm "B," what does that make you?
Alpha: "A."


Alpha: It's not just about moving with them. You got to become them, feel what they feel.
Beta: And what do they feel?
Alpha: Nothing.

Alpha: There are only two kinds of people left in this world... the ones brave enough to walk with the dead and everybody else.

Alpha: As the lion who smothers her wailing cub, we're strongest when we kill our own blood. It is the purest, most honest way to bring order to chaos.

Alpha: For your bravery and sacrifice and for putting the needs of the pack above your own, I anoint you Gamma.

Alpha: Come on. Walk with me in the darkness. Walk with me, and you will never be alone again. My "B."
Beta: I am the end of the world. I am the end of the world. I am the end of the world.
Alpha: We are the end of the world.

— We walk in darkness. We are free. We bathe in blood. We are free. We love nothing. We are free. We fear nothing. We are free. We need no words. We are free. We embrace all death. We are free. This is the end of the world. Now is the end of the world. We are the end of the world.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий