9 окт. 2019 г.

Strangers

This Is Us 4×1


Rebecca: It's so strange, isn't it? How, just like that, a complete stranger can become such a big part of your story... It's actually kind of terrifying, you know? How a single cross with one person you've never met can change... everything.

Miguel: This girl, she's worth it?
Jack: Oh, man, she's like no one you've ever seen.

Jack: Of course, the monster wasn't real, but my brother's fear... that was real. The sweat on his forehead was real. My brother's experience was real. I lost my brother in Vietnam...

Jack: I know... a stranger taking your daughter cross-country might not have been your favorite thing. And I'm sorry that was your first impression of me, but... don't worry. You'll get to know me. I'm not going anywhere.

Dave Malone: Everyone would say "Oh, she's a Daddy's girl." And I said, "No. She is her daddy's world."

Dave Malone: I want more for her than you can offer, Jack. I will do everything I can to stop this. And make no mistake about this, son. I'm a lot harder to beat than an imaginary monster in a closet.

Darnell: Responsibility. For me, it was always a pain in the ass word. When I was young, it meant doing chores. As I got older, it meant not getting to do the stuff I really wanted to do.

Rebecca: I would like to dedicate this song to a man who was a total stranger just a few weeks ago. I may be only Pittsburgh good, but, my God, he makes me feel like one day, I will stand on the biggest stage in the world.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий